BREAKTHROUGH -:- BREAKFREE

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Monday Morning @BK, Wdland CP

Oh my... just woke up from my sleep, and its already 1830!! Spent time with Garfield this morning after my 1st day of night shift at Woodlands BK till 1230... Struggling to keep the brain power on, the eyes opened (the already very small eyes getting even smaller; at times had to ask for a break to rest the heavy eyes).. But hey, really treasure the morning time together after such a long time we had a one-to-one time together, eh? And, its really great to see both of us get "fired up" by the spirit of God at different accounts under God's well-arranged timing. Looking forward to your self-reflections on the Deep Teaching lessons.

And hey, be assured of the Bible Bowl! See, now you got the 3 Noah's sons name right liao! Heheh.... ;p

1 Comments:

  • Huh? Tell you what... I have forgotten the names liao... My mind is like a clean slath each morning. I better think of ways to make me remember... tie many strings around my fingers... hahhaha

    By Blogger Gwen Lee, at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Hit Counters