BREAKTHROUGH -:- BREAKFREE

Thursday, August 17, 2006

No Ascent # 3

Did not attend the 3rd lesson of the Ascent sermon, as had been having very itchy throat and started coughing quite badly since Wed morning.. Was on facial mask at workplace to protect others, from myself.. Cough, cough..

The night before slept for merely 3.5hours.. So sleepy..zz.. While on my way halfway the journey to the hospital, then shockingly realised forgot to pack my uniform in my bag!! Quickly alighted the following bus-stop and waited for quite awhile for a cab. The taxt driver told me at around 6-630am is the taxis changing shifts time. That explained the long waiting.. Detoured and back, arrived at work 20min late.. :(

After work, took bus 851 to Yishun. A very kind lady patted on my shoulder when the bus arrived at Yishun Interchange, as l was dozed off in the bus didnt realised that the bus already arrived. Then, struggled and dragged my tired body to a patient's house whom l have been visitng for the past 3 months for a home procedure, but the son said he's out attending a funeral.. Cough, cough, cough.. Alright.. that's fine.. Haiya.. :(

1 Comments:

  • Take care, Jen ... hope you get well soon :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Hit Counters