BREAKTHROUGH -:- BREAKFREE

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

No MC please

Finally got myself to see the hospital resident doctor after work. Though my throat inflammation gets better after taking antibiotics, but the cough still bothered me esp at night, interrupted my sleep.
Noticed that the nurse who checked my blood-pressure has a very unique name. So kay-poh and asked where's she from. She asked me to guess. Took a good look at her face feature and her name again.. "Nepalese?" She's surprised and said first time someone got it right, ha! Too bad, didnt have time to chat more with her and to tell her that its one of my dream must-go list to visit her country in this lifetime..

After telling the doc all the details of my condition: onset of my cough, color of phlegm, worse at night, etc. He auscultated my lungs and said its clear. Saw the cough syrup that he prescribed in my card may cause drowsiness, requested for something else instead, as need to come back to work tmr.
"No MC please." - 1st time in my worklife..

1 Comments:

  • It's the first time I heard someone said "No MC please" .. haha .. anyway ... hope you get well soon ... take care!! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Hit Counters