BREAKTHROUGH -:- BREAKFREE

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Where's my Sept 1st?!

Woke up this morning and found its already "Sept 2nd"?! Rubbed rubbed my unbelieving eyes, compared my watch with my HP date, and took another look again, yes no mistake, its indeed "Sept 2nd"!! Oh my! Trying to recall...

My last night shift was 31/8/2006, l remembered that as l wrote alot this date on pt reports, vital signs charts, medication cards.. Then after work, went to a pt house for the very last visit, after 4 mths of regular visits.. The old Indian lady gave me a hug, kissed me on my left and right cheeks, then she broke down in tears, putting her hands together and mumbled sth in her language.. She asked me to go visit her sometime.. My heart went out to her, really sympathise this old worn-out Indian lady for having to bear with a stubbornly non-compliant husband.. Though everytime without fail, she'd complained to me abt the husband, urged to chop off his wounded leg, and at one time even fought in front of me.. But afterwhich she would hand me a medicated moisturiser to apply onto his dried affected leg.. Love and hate, hate and love?? Sigh, its indeed not easy to be a wife...

On the way back beside the Yishun reservoir and saw this 'Shy Shy grass'(Han Siu Chao) that l have not seen for awhile.. l believe all along it has been there, but how come l never take note of it until now..? Hmmmm...

Reached home@1050, oh forgot to 'dabao' lunch on the way, anyway too tired to go out again.. So, thinking of taking a nap first..Zzz.. Then halfway, awaken by a phone call, then replied to few SMS.. Then, cannot 'tahan', head and eyes very heavy, back to Zzzzz.. Then, woke up again, hhmmmm, so~~ satisfied with the sleep, then looked at the time.. "0400/ 4AM"!!

Yes..(Cruel fact)The date has rolled over to 02/09/2006, while l was still asleep....And, l lost my Sept 1st in the slumberland.. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Hit Counters